Monday, May 10, 2010

Jawhorse Reviews: Great Looking Gift for the Do It Yourself Crowd

I'm always on the lookout for great gifts.   Check out Jawhorse Reviews for a great gift idea.   I think I found a great gift for Father's Day or my Dad's Birthday.  I've checked out reviews of the Rockwell Jawhorse and it is pretty impressive.  It's a combination workbench, clamp, tool mount all in one.  My dad is a serious do it yourself proponent so this little gem looks like it is just the ticket.

It's extremely sturdy looking.  It can be used to replace a couple of sawhorses and clamps.  It looks likes the perfect gift for the do it yourself guys who don't always have an extra set of hands around to try to hold things down for cutting, welding or gluing.

Anyway for a possible Father's day gift idea check out  Jawhorse Reviews.

Search Amazon.com for jawhorse

Rockwell RK9000 Jawhorse

No comments:

Post a Comment